Mon., Mar. 23 | Location is TBD
Stress Management - Ottawa
Minute Takers Workshop People $545 (pre tax) HST $70.85 Total $615.85
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Mar. 23, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location is TBD
About the Event
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody's life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the greatest stress
- Develop strategies for changing both the situation and the actions that can be changed
- Develop techniques for dealing with the situations and actions that can't be changed.
- What is stress?
- What are the symptoms of stress burnout?
- What does stress cost our companies and its employees?
- Factors that impact on our ability to manage stress
- Stress management as an organizational project
- Organizational support and communication
- Nutrition, Exercise, Relationships, Relaxation
- Techniques you can use right now.
- Minute Takers Workshop- Ottawa$610.40$610.400$0